Are you looking for the best home remedies that can help you rejuvenate your skin? Or want to replace your chemical-rich branded skin care products with something safe? If your answer is yes, it's great because recent research proved that almost all branded skin care products contain a high amount of chemicals that are not safe for the skin, such as sulfates, parabens, alcohol PEG, phenoxyethanol, etc.
Research says a woman uses about 12 personal products that have 168 different chemicals. According to another research, about 10 percent of the general population has allergy-related irritation because of cosmetic products. A report showed that about 1 to 3 percent of the population worldwide experience irritant cosmetic dermatitis.
There are several benefits of using natural skincare products that are antioxidant-rich and free from harsh chemicals. Natural skincare products can help to improve the overall appearance of your skin by providing it with nutrients that it might be lacking. They can also help to reduce the signs of aging and sun damage, and can even help to prevent and treat skin allergies.
In addition to the benefits that natural skincare products can have on your skin, they can also be a great way to relax and rejuvenate your mind and body. When you use natural skincare products, you are not only taking care of your skin, but you are also taking care of your whole self.
If you are looking for ways to transform your skincare routine, then look no further than natural skincare products. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of natural skincare and how they can help you achieve glowing, healthy skin! products damage the layers of your skin, and prolonged use of such products promotes skin allergies, decolorization, permanent skin cell damage, etc. The research found that the woman’s body absorbs almost 60 percent of these chemicals.
According to the Northwestern University School of Medicine in Evanston Illinois, the number of complaints against skin care products has almost doubled from 2015 to 2016.
Skincare products like soaps, face washes, glowing creams, whiting serums, and other skin care products are not healthy for the skin.
According to a dermatologist at the Asian institute of medical sciences, most soap possesses triclosan, which causes skin irritation and other skin infections. That's why people want to switch to natural homemade products for the skin. Have you ever noticed that we have hundreds of natural ingredients in our kitchen that can help us rejuvenate our skin without causing any side effects? I am sure your answer will be yes because we all have safe ingredients in our kitchen that can benefit our skin, such as lemon, tomato, yogurt, honey, etc.
This blog will guide you on how you can use kitchen ingredients to revive or rejuvenate your skin without any side effects.
Here are some healthy and effective home ingredients that can aid you to transform your skin.
We all are aware of the health benefits of carrots in winter. But do we know they can be part of our skincare routine? If not, you will be amazed to know that they are a great source of vitamin A and beta-carotene.
According to a study, food that contains carotenoids helps you protect your skin from ultraviolet damage and also improves skin appearance. Beta carotene has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the inflammation of skin issues and promote the reconstruction of skin tissues.
In addition, the carrot is a good source of potassium which keeps your skin hydrated for a long time. That's why it is good for people who have dry skin.
Do you know carrots can help you get rid of acne? A study showed that carrots contain sodium and calcium, which help people who are experiencing extreme acne.
In addition to this, the carrot is a great source of vitamin c, which is known for boosting collagen production in the skin. A sufficient amount of collagen is linked to skin elasticity, preventing skin wrinkles.
A study proved that carrots have antiseptic properties; when you apply carrot paste on the skin, it kills germs on your skin and protects your skin from harmful free radicals. These are actually good for stressed skin and effective for dry facial skin.
How to use a carrot to get healthy skin
There are various ways to use carrots on your skin; here we are mentioning some easy homemade carrot remedies that can help you to get flawless skin.
❖ Carrot toner
As you know, carrots are a kitchen ingredient, people use them to prepare different dishes, but studies have proved that carrots are good for the skin. The carrots can be used as a natural facial toner. It is easy to make natural carrot toner. You can save this toner for months.
● Make the juice of two carrots and add lemon juice
● Massage it on your skin.
● Wash the face after 20 minutes. But be careful, as its frequent use can cause discoloration of sensitive skin.
❖ Carrot mask
Carrot has vitamin A in it. This vitamin A extracts extra oil from the face and makes it free of toxins. It makes your skin clear. It has the properties of antiseptics and acts as a great exfoliant.
● Take one teaspoon of wheat bran in a bowl.
● Make the juice of a medium-sized carrot. Mix this juice with dry ingredients until a paste-like consistency appears.
● Apply this paste to your face and neck.
● Leave it on your face for 10 minutes.
● Wash your face and neck with lukewarm water
● Dry it with a soft towel.
❖ Carrot oil
● Take washed carrot and cut it into slices
● Now put the slices on a clean cloth.
● Soak it in the sun for 3-4 days
● After they are dehydrated, put them in a clean and dry glass jar.
● Now add carrier oil such as jojoba oil in it.
● Tightly close the lid and leave this jar in the sun for a month
● Strain this oil into a clean and dry bottle.
● When you keep it in sunlight, the carrot will release its antioxidant into the oil.
● You can use it after a bath or as a body massage oil before you sleep.
● It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It combats acne.
❖ Carrot face pack
It makes the skin soft and glowing. A carrier oil provides nutrients to your skin. It helps prevent the nutrients from evaporating.
Mix an equal amount of carrot juice, yogurt, and egg white.
Apply it on your skin for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. Carrots remove dead skin cells.
Carrot and papaya face pack
Nowadays, everyone wants bright skin. You can prepare this facemask with carrots, papaya, and milk.
● Take carrots and boil them
● Now grind this paste of carrot in a mixer grinder
● Crush and make a paste of papaya
● Put mashed carrot to crushed papaya
● Add some milk to it.
● Now put it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
● Wash it with lukewarm water
● This makes the skin look bright and shiny.
❖ Carrot and cinnamon face pack
A carrot face pack is the best solution if you want to get rid of oily and acne-prone skin. It makes your skin clean and clear.
● Crush two carrots thinly.
● Make use of grated carrots in a bowl.
● Add three tablespoons of carrot juice and a teaspoon of honey. Add 2-3 pinches of cinnamon powder.
● Apply it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water
● Don't use soap because it can cause irritation
Apricot contains a great amount of vitamin C and E. These vitamins are essential for the skin. Vitamin C protects the skin against UV rays and pollution. Vitamin A, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus are present in them, which help to slow the aging process. It also reduces wrinkles on the face and protects the skin from sunburn.
How to use apricot to enhance skin appearance?
● You can prepare it by soaking 4 to 5 apricots in water and allowing them to swell up.
● Make a smooth mixture of apricot pulp, two tablespoons of honey,1/2 tablespoon of almond oil, and 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
● Apply it on the face. Rinse it after 20 minutes with cold water. Your skin will become so shiny.
If you want glowing skin, then you will have to do regular exfoliation as it prevents the buildup of dead skin. These dead skin layers cause the coagulation of pores and make the skin look dull. To look younger, healthier, and smoother, you must make a scrub from coffee.
The caffeine present in coffee has antioxidants in it. Thus it protects the skin from sun damage. It does promote the overall health of the skin. You should do exfoliation twice a week. Over-exfoliation can be harmful to one's skin.
How to use coffee?
● Mix the ground coffee with sugar.
● Add coconut oil to it to have a fragrance.
● Apply it immediately after exfoliation.
● It seals moisture and provides protection to newly appearing skin.
Tomato is a rich source of vitamins and antioxidants. You can provide your skin with antioxidants by using tomatoes both internally and externally. According to different studies, tomatoes are acidic In nature, which helps maintain your skin's PH. It helps to treat acne breakouts when you apply it directly to the affected area.
In addition, tomatoes are good for preventing sunburn. A study by M Rizwan and other coworkers proved that tomatoes contain lycopene which lowers the risk of sunburn. Tomato also contains vitamins A and C, which are help remove tan from the skin.
A study proved that tomato is the best ingredient to prevent pre again because it contains vitamin D. Because of population and other factors, people are facing pre-aging skin marks or spots, but using tomato paste on the skin once a week helps to slow premature aging.
If you have open pores, tomato is a good option for you because tomato has astringent properties that lower the production of sebum and shrink your skin pores.
Additionally, if your skin color is tan and you want to whiten your skin naturally, use tomato because tomato has rich content of Vitamin c and other oxidants that act as natural bleaching agents, which reduce the dullness of your face and make you brighter and radiant.
Because of all the benefits mentioned above, we recommend using tomatoes to get healthy skin at Home without any side effects.
How to use tomatoes on the skin?
You know tomatoes have multiple skin benefits, but most people don't know how to use tomatoes the right way on your skin. You can find hundreds of home remedies, but here I enlisted the three best tomato remedies for your skin.
❖ Tomato mask
Tomato paste is best to tighten your pores and whiten your skin.
● Mix three tablespoons of tomato juice with one tablespoon of lemon juice.
● Put 2 tbsp of milk cream in it. It will become a smooth paste.
● Now massage it on the face in a circular motion.
● Rinse it after 15 minutes. Tomatoes have lycopene in them, which makes the skin tight.
❖ Tomato and honey mask
You can make your skin soft and shiny by using a face mask. Honey acts as a moisturizer.
● You can prepare this by adding Two tablespoons of tomato pulp
● One teaspoon of honey
● Now make a paste of honey and tomato pulp by mixing them
● Put this paste on your face
● Leave it for 15 minutes on your face.
● Wash it with lukewarm water
● Repeat it two times a week.
❖ Tomato and cucumber face mask
Cucumbers contain antioxidants in them. These antioxidant properties help them combat wrinkles and the aging process.
According to research, oatmeal helps in reducing inflammation, scaling, dryness, and itchiness.
● Make a mixture of mashed tomato and grated cucumber
● Apply this mixture to your face
● Leave it for 20 minutes
● Rinse it with lukewarm water
● Repeat this two times a week.
Honey is very effective for the skin as it removes dullness. It makes the skin look soft, soothing, and plump. Yogurt has tyrosinase and L-cysteine in it, so it eliminates the dullness of the skin. It treats dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
According to a study, honey is effective against acne because it has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Another old study report showed that honey helps to improve the overall appearance of skin and reduce wrinkles on the face.
How to use
● Take raw honey and add lemon juice to it.
● Mix yogurt with honey and lemon juice.
● Rub this honey mixture on the skin.
● Keep it for 10-15 minutes on the skin.
● Wash it with lukewarm water.
● Apply this mixture to the skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
● Wash it with lukewarm water.
Complete the form to connect with us